20 PHOTOS THAT WILL INSPIRE YOU TO TRAVEL TO NORWAY - ༺♥༻ Maya Rani ༺♥༻

Ads

20 PHOTOS THAT WILL INSPIRE YOU TO TRAVEL TO NORWAY

20 PHOTOS THAT WILL INSPIRE YOU TO TRAVEL TO NORWAY



Norway is one of the most breathtakingly beautiful countries in the world!  Yes, this is my opinion, but if you disagree, you are wrong (LOL).  After looking at these pictures, how can anyone argue?  Norway features: cliffs, fjords, villages, fields of flowers, northern lights, and colorful cities on the water all in one… all this beauty, are you kidding me?!

The problem I have always had with Norway is that you need to spend so much time there to be able to see all the sights.  They are far apart and can be very expensive to get to.  I recently discovered a great way to see a lot of the sights is on a Norwegian cruise.  By seeing the country via boat, you can get to parts of Norway that otherwise might be quite difficult and very time consuming to travel to. I mean, who doesn’t like going to bed and waking up in a whole new magical destination?!  My husband and I just found an 8 day Norwegian cruise for $350 per person, and are thinking we might not be able to pass it up!












For More Read:Avenly Lane Travel
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment